June 5, 2011

Canada in Spring

I have never realised just how beautiful spring can be!  After the cold and snow of winter, when spring comes it is just delightful.  Here are a few of the pictures I have taken as I was able to start getting out and about in the sunshine :-) The amazing colours and the flowers everywhere were just wonderful.

Early Spring - just as the weather gets warmer and the new growth starts to appear. 

A trail near by house

A perfect day!



Just out cycling

See this shot again in a few weeks below! 

All the green just starting to appear













I went back out cycling the trails a few weeks later - check out the difference!  I have never seen so many different shades of green, just spectacular!

So lush and green

So pretty!



I love green! 










The same shot as the one above,
such a difference!















Canada Geese! The National Bird















Here are some other shots I've taken while I've been out and about enjoying the spring sun!


A lovely lily pond! 

He was making loads of noise! 











Just too cute :-) 


Aurora had a street festival this weekend - it was a lovely day to wander around!




Main Street Aurora






No comments: